Celebrate launch of Frankie & Benny’s new menu by winning three-course meal for two
- Credit: Archant
Frankie & Benny’s has launched a new menu - with more than 30 new dishes and updates to your American Italian favourites.
And the Cambs Times/Wisbech Standard has three prizes to give away to try the chain’s new tasty treats.
Three readers will win a three-course meal for two from the main menu (excluding drinks) at the chain’s new Wisbech restaurant, which opened in April.
The new menu, which launched on Tuesday, features dishes such as steak skewers, a grilled chicken pitta with a whole chicken breast, iceberg lettuce, mayonnaise and a sauce of the diner’s choice served in a toasted pitta bread.
Other options include an avocado, red pepper and mozzarella pizza with watercress and a balsamic glaze on a tomato-topped base. For those with a sweet tooth, the restaurant’s warm apple pie is served with both custard and vanilla ice cream.
You may also want to watch:
To stand a chance of winning, answer this question:
When did Frankie & Benny’s open the doors to its new Wisbech restaurant?
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 4 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 5 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 6 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 7 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 8 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 9 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 10 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital
Email your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org – mark your email Frankie & Benny’s Competition and make sure you include your name, address, and daytime contact number.
Closing date for entries is Friday, June 20. The winners will be the first three answers drawn at random from all the correct entries.
Archant competition rules apply.