Celebrity chef Jamie Oliver praises Fenland woman’s contribution to ‘Jamie at Home’ business
A FENLAND woman was praised by celebrity chef Jamie Oliver for her outstanding contribution to his party plan business ‘Jamie at Home’.
Lisa Osborne from Wisbech was praised by the Naked Chef star at a ‘Jamboree’ event in Brighton Dome.
It was held to celebrate the success of more than 1,000 of the businesses’ consultants who sell the designer-led Jme collection of homeware products through home parties.
Ms Osborne said: “It was an awe inspiring experience to be recognised by Jamie for all my efforts especially in such an overwhelming and beautiful place too.
“It was like being in a mini Albert Hall. To be singled out and to receive a personal thanks from Jamie was such a privilege. Jamie’s passion and enthusiasm is infectious and he has definitely inspired me with my own Jamie at Home business.
You may also want to watch:
“He genuinely wants each and every one of our businesses to succeed, and he is such an inspiration to us all.”
The TV star’s business now has more than 3,800 consultants selling products across the country.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 5 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
- 6 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in radical ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 7 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 8 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 9 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 10 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
• If you’d like to join Lisa’s team or host a ‘Jamie at Home’ party contact Lisa on 07980 921730.