Chain stolen from March home even though burglar was disturbed during break-in
A GOLD chain was stolen from a home even though a burglar was disturbed during a break-in in March.
The offender ran out of the front door past the startled home owner as she returned to her property in Robingoodfellow’s Lane at around 2.05pm on Friday.
The burglar passed another man as he fled towards a car park between the lane and Darthill Road.
The offender was white and described as wearing a dark grey hooded top and dark trousers. He was wearing ‘skater’ trainers with a red sole and pattern on the side. He also had a mark on the right-hand side of his face.
Det Con Kayleigh O’Brien said: “This burglary happened in broad daylight and the offender is likely to have been seen as he made off.
You may also want to watch:
“He is very distinctive with a blemish or scar across the right side of his face. I would urge anyone who recognises that description to call police.”
Anyone with any information should call Det Con O’Brien on 0345 456 456 4 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 3 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 4 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 5 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 6 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 7 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 8 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 9 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 10 Keep your eyes peeled for David’s dinosaur this weekend