Chance to win a new look for Christmas with our competition run in conjunction with Willow Hair and Beauty salon Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
Fancy a new look for Christmas then we have a competition for you.
We have teamed up with newly-opened Willow Hair and Beauty salon in Wisbech to offer one lucky reader a festive make-over.
Lucy James opened the salon at 4 South Brink on October 10 this year with Emily Robinson.
Lucy offers a range of nail enhancements, extensions and gel polish, while Emily is an experience hair stylist. She has over seven years experience in all aspects of hairdressing using Matrix hair products and colour. She also offers hair removal threading.
Our competition is for a new hairstyle complete with colour treatment, cut and blowdry worth £70 and a bespoke set of nails tailored to the winner’s preference worth £35.
You may also want to watch:
The winner will have to have a skin test 48 hours prior to having the hair colour treatment.
To win simply answer the following question: What is the address of Willow Hair and Beauty Salon?
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 3 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 4 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 5 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 6 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 7 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 8 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 9 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 10 Keep your eyes peeled for David’s dinosaur this weekend
Send your answer complete with your name, address and daytime contact number to: Wisbech Standard/Cambs Times, Audmoor House, 93 High Street, March, PE15 9LH or email: firstname.lastname@example.org - mark your entry hair comp. The winner will be the first correct entry out of the ‘hat’ (editor’s decision is final), closing date is noon on Friday November 11.