Charities, schools and community groups in Cambridgeshire are invited to be one of 50 to get financial support from a business
- Credit: Archant
Anglian home Improvements is marking its 50th anniversary by launching an appeal to find 50 worthy community projects that need new windows or doors or financial support.
The company has pledged to help community groups, schools, local organisations and charities.
Mark Ottaway, managing director, said: “We are passionate about giving back to the community, so we thought it was only fitting to commemorate our 50th anniversary by offering to support a variety of deserving causes across the UK.
“We are looking for organisations, schools, community-based groups, charities and even individuals who really make a difference in Cambridge to come forward and tell us about the fantastic work they are doing and why they feel they should be one of our final 50.”
Applications will go through a judging process. Successful applicants will be contacted via email or telephone by the end of Friday November 25.
You may also want to watch:
• Submit an application for #50for50 at www.anglianhome.co.uk/50for50 before midnight on Friday 11 November.
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 3 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 4 Man found dead in March
- 5 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 6 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 7 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 8 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 9 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire