Eyes down for tombola in aid of Scotty’s Little Soldiers and Huntingdon’s Special Care Baby Unit in Chatteris
- Credit: Google Maps
A fundraising tombola night in aid of charity is coming to Chatteris this month and organisers need your help.
The bingo night takes place at the Chatteris Working Men's Club on Station Street on Thursday, November 21 at 6.30pm, eyes down at 7.30pm.
Organisers Anita Evans and Bridget Knowles are looking for any more prizes or donations for their chosen charities.
The event will benefit Scotty's Little Soldiers and Huntingdon's Special Care Baby Unit.
Ms Knowles said: "I don't know why we do it [raise money], we just love it because you never know when you may need help.
You may also want to watch:
"We like to fundraise for anyone who may need it so we urge people to get in touch with us should they need help or funds, we just love it."
Scotty's Little Soldiers provides support to children who have lost a parent serving in the army and was set up following the death of Corporal Lee Scott.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 5 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 6 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 7 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 8 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 10 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
Those wanting to donate should visit AEBK Fundraising page on Facebook or call Bridget on 07985 127859.