Charity duck race organised in aid of Young People March - please support it
BUSINESSMAN Tim Holloway has organised a charity duck race on our behalf on Saturday September 10 at March Town Bridge.
He is selling rubber ducks to companies and entering them in the race decorated in company logos etc. The winner will receive a prize.
Each duck will cost a company �20 and all the proceeds will go to Young People March.
If you know of anyone or any company that may sponsor a duck please contact us but also please come along on the day to watch the race.
We need as much support as possible, especially in this present time when young people are given such bad press.
You may also want to watch:
As we are a charity we could not continue to run without the support and volunteering that our young people do here at the centre and the funding we receive.
SARAH BROWN and JAYNE MANDERS
- 1 The Chase contestant from Cambs labelled ‘most stunning’ in show’s history
- 2 'Eccentric traveller' to ride Penny-Farthing from London to Paris
- 3 Green light for off-licence despite objections
- 4 More than 60 fines issued to Covid rulebreakers in Cambs this year
- 5 161-mile trip from Yorkshire to Fen village ends in Covid breach fine
- 6 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 7 Council chief executive accused of 'indifference' over Covid-19 response
- 8 Road closed and residents without water due to burst water main
- 9 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 10 All staff and residents at Chatteris care home now vaccinated against Covid
Young People March