Charity duck race organised in aid of Young People March - please support it
BUSINESSMAN Tim Holloway has organised a charity duck race on our behalf on Saturday September 10 at March Town Bridge.
He is selling rubber ducks to companies and entering them in the race decorated in company logos etc. The winner will receive a prize.
Each duck will cost a company �20 and all the proceeds will go to Young People March.
If you know of anyone or any company that may sponsor a duck please contact us but also please come along on the day to watch the race.
We need as much support as possible, especially in this present time when young people are given such bad press.
As we are a charity we could not continue to run without the support and volunteering that our young people do here at the centre and the funding we receive.
SARAH BROWN and JAYNE MANDERS
- 1 Man assaulted partner and police officers in March
- 2 Man repeatedly stabbed nine-year-old boy in 'random attack'
- 3 Covid sweeps across Cambridgeshire as summer wave takes hold
- 4 Woman, 80, dies following A141 crash
- 5 'Rubberneckers' cause second crash trying to view overturned lorry
- 6 Shoplifters 'dragged security guard across floor'
- 7 Armed police swoop on youngsters brandishing suspected hand gun
- 8 Rikki Neave’s mother calls for tougher sentence for son’s murderer
- 9 Steve Barclay becomes Health Secretary following shock resignations
- 10 Both drivers seriously injured after head on crash
Young People March