Charity duck race organised in aid of Young People March - please support it
BUSINESSMAN Tim Holloway has organised a charity duck race on our behalf on Saturday September 10 at March Town Bridge.
He is selling rubber ducks to companies and entering them in the race decorated in company logos etc. The winner will receive a prize.
Each duck will cost a company �20 and all the proceeds will go to Young People March.
If you know of anyone or any company that may sponsor a duck please contact us but also please come along on the day to watch the race.
We need as much support as possible, especially in this present time when young people are given such bad press.
You may also want to watch:
As we are a charity we could not continue to run without the support and volunteering that our young people do here at the centre and the funding we receive.
SARAH BROWN and JAYNE MANDERS
- 1 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 2 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 3 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 4 March Town mark long-awaited step five return with opening day defeat
- 5 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 6 Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs
- 7 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 8 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 9 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 10 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
Young People March