Charity duck race organised in aid of Young People March - please support it
BUSINESSMAN Tim Holloway has organised a charity duck race on our behalf on Saturday September 10 at March Town Bridge.
He is selling rubber ducks to companies and entering them in the race decorated in company logos etc. The winner will receive a prize.
Each duck will cost a company �20 and all the proceeds will go to Young People March.
If you know of anyone or any company that may sponsor a duck please contact us but also please come along on the day to watch the race.
We need as much support as possible, especially in this present time when young people are given such bad press.
You may also want to watch:
As we are a charity we could not continue to run without the support and volunteering that our young people do here at the centre and the funding we receive.
SARAH BROWN and JAYNE MANDERS
- 1 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 2 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 3 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 4 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 5 Residents urged to take twice-weekly rapid Covid-19 tests
- 6 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 7 Cheers! Busy first weekend back for pub post-lockdown
- 8 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 9 High Sheriff of Cambridgeshire honoured with new role
- 10 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
Young People March