Charity fashion show in March to raise funds for Macmillan
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A charity fashion show with all the latest trends will be taking place in March in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support.
M&Co in Broad Street will be hosting the event with ladies hitting the catwalk dressed in the latest winter fashion and accessories.
Josephine Fried, from the Macmillan group, said: “Are you interested in keeping up with on trend fashion and donating to charity at the same time?
“Then make sure you come along as it is an evening that is not to be missed.”
It will take place on Tuesday November 27 at 7pm.
You may also want to watch:
There are still a few tickets available at the shop. The cost is £5 which includes refreshments.
There will also be a raffle sponsored by the local Macmillan fundraising group.
- 1 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 2 NHS doctor ‘banned from describing himself as ‘Dr’ on ballot paper’
- 3 Connor tops poll as Tories retained Fenland dominance on county council
- 4 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 5 Steve Count 'no doubt' Tories will review 'our performance' as his future is decided
- 6 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 7 Election 2021: Wisbech West tops poll for lowest turnout
- 8 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car
- 9 Death crash driver who fled is jailed
- 10 New £1.5million Co-op store opens its doors – creating 12 local jobs
M&Co sells clothes for all the family as well as small homeware products.
Macmillan is one of the largest British charities providing help and support to those affected by cancer.