Charity fashion show in March to raise funds for Macmillan
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A charity fashion show with all the latest trends will be taking place in March in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support.
M&Co in Broad Street will be hosting the event with ladies hitting the catwalk dressed in the latest winter fashion and accessories.
Josephine Fried, from the Macmillan group, said: “Are you interested in keeping up with on trend fashion and donating to charity at the same time?
“Then make sure you come along as it is an evening that is not to be missed.”
It will take place on Tuesday November 27 at 7pm.
You may also want to watch:
There are still a few tickets available at the shop. The cost is £5 which includes refreshments.
There will also be a raffle sponsored by the local Macmillan fundraising group.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 5 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 8 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 9 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 10 Parents 'can never forgive' actions for Maddie's murder
M&Co sells clothes for all the family as well as small homeware products.
Macmillan is one of the largest British charities providing help and support to those affected by cancer.