Get set to brave the shave at charity fundraising night at March pub
- Credit: Archant
A fundraising night at a March pub will see residents take part in a series of challenges for Macmillan Cancer Support.
The fun will take place at Ye Olde Griffin Hotel in High Street with head shaving, man/woman vs ice cream, a push-up competition and many more games.
Brave volunteers for head shaving are invited to get in touch to raise as much money as possible for the life-changing charity.
It will be organised by the March/Chatteris Fundraising Committee for Macmillan.
Josephine Fried, from the group, said: “Come along and help us support local families affected by cancer.
You may also want to watch:
“Book a table on 01354 652517 and enjoy an entertaining evening while raising funds for a very good cause.”
The event takes place on Friday March 15 at 8pm.
- 1 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in radical ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 4 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 5 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 6 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 9 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 10 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
Macmillan provides specialist health care, information and financial support to people affected by cancer.
They also help with advice for families and putting them in touch with people in similar situations.