‘If I could just give something back, I will’: Landscaper Charles is on a mission to benefit residents and transform lives
- Credit: Archant
A landscape gardener is aiming to make a lasting impact on local residents by helping to transform their lives.
Charles Dean, founder of Bespoke Gardens Building & Landscaping who lives in Elm, wants to benefit less fortunate families and children with special educational needs by creating modernised outdoor spaces for them.
Although Charles has never undertaken a project like this since starting the firm six years ago, he feels now is the time to make a difference.
"I'm doing charity work just outside Wisbech and have done several gardens for children with autism, and it's so rewarding," Charles said.
"I want to tell the people of March we are a proper company and what we are doing for the community.
You may also want to watch:
"If I could just give something back, I will."
Previously, Charles has also worked on gardens for charity.
- 1 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 2 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 3 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 4 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 5 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 6 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 7 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 8 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 9 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 10 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
But instead of just turning up and doing the job, a more personal connection looks to be established.
"I want to know the people of the community," Charles added.
"I look to go and meet them to get their garden sorted, and if it works, I could do it for another family.
"I want to make their lives easier."
If you know of someone who could benefit from Mr Dean's work, contact Charles on 07494 569556 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.