Chatteris and Manea residents highlight vehicle nuisance and bad parking as issues at police community forum
- Credit: Archant
Vehicle nuisance and inconsiderate parking were two issues flagged up by concerned residents at a police community forum.
At the Chatteris and Manea Community Forum, the policing team explained to residents the work undertaken by them over the past three months.
In that time, nine vehicles were taken off the road by police officers, five anti-social behaviour warnings were given out and numerous speeding tickets issued.
Residents discussed the issues in their areas and new priorities were agreed.
In Chatteris, issues highlighted were vehicle nuisance and parking issues. In Manea, vehicle nuisance was the big problem.
PCSO Dawn Rae said: “The local policing team will now work with these priorities and update the councillors regularly.”
Call 101 to report vehicles parked illegally.
- 1 Glasses smashed and beer poured on pub floor after alcohol refusal
- 2 Roll up, roll up, for the Fenland Council mini ‘sale of the century’
- 3 Missing woman back home
- 4 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 5 Zip-shaped mark on Rikki's body came from his anorak – the one used to strangle him, court told
- 6 £14.6m school transformation complete after two-year project
- 7 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 8 Motorists face extra time on journeys due to A141 closure
- 9 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 10 ‘Loved and valued volunteer’ shares her special bond with charity