Chatteris and Manea residents highlight vehicle nuisance and bad parking as issues at police community forum
- Credit: Archant
Vehicle nuisance and inconsiderate parking were two issues flagged up by concerned residents at a police community forum.
At the Chatteris and Manea Community Forum, the policing team explained to residents the work undertaken by them over the past three months.
In that time, nine vehicles were taken off the road by police officers, five anti-social behaviour warnings were given out and numerous speeding tickets issued.
Residents discussed the issues in their areas and new priorities were agreed.
In Chatteris, issues highlighted were vehicle nuisance and parking issues. In Manea, vehicle nuisance was the big problem.
You may also want to watch:
PCSO Dawn Rae said: “The local policing team will now work with these priorities and update the councillors regularly.”
Call 101 to report vehicles parked illegally.
- 1 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 5 Jail for pair who threatened group with sword
- 6 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 7 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 8 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 9 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash