Man arrested on suspicion of assault after emergency services called to ‘group causing disorder at caravan site’
- Credit: Archant
A man was arrested on suspicion of assault after police officers, paramedic crews, two emergency response units and an air ambulance team were called to reports of a group causing disorder at a caravan site in Chatteris.
Police were called to Fenland Way at 9.53am yesterday (Sunday June 14) to reports of a group causing disorder at a caravan site in Fenland Way.
One man, aged in his 30s, suffered minor injuries and damage was caused to a caravan and a van.
A man in his 20s from Whittlesey was arrested on suspicion of assault.
He remains in custody at Thorpe Wood Police Station.
You may also want to watch:
Several police cars were spotted parked at the front of Applegreen garage while an air ambulance landed on the field opposite Jack’s supermarket.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 3 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 4 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 5 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 8 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 9 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'