Man arrested on suspicion of assault after emergency services called to ‘group causing disorder at caravan site’
- Credit: Archant
A man was arrested on suspicion of assault after police officers, paramedic crews, two emergency response units and an air ambulance team were called to reports of a group causing disorder at a caravan site in Chatteris.
Police were called to Fenland Way at 9.53am yesterday (Sunday June 14) to reports of a group causing disorder at a caravan site in Fenland Way.
One man, aged in his 30s, suffered minor injuries and damage was caused to a caravan and a van.
A man in his 20s from Whittlesey was arrested on suspicion of assault.
He remains in custody at Thorpe Wood Police Station.
You may also want to watch:
Several police cars were spotted parked at the front of Applegreen garage while an air ambulance landed on the field opposite Jack’s supermarket.
- 1 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 2 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 3 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 4 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 5 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 6 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 7 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 8 Artist impressions of how Mepal will be transformed into a £6.5m crematorium
- 9 'Small number of Covid-19 deaths' at care home
- 10 Council offers reserved parking for elderly heading for Covid jab