Chatteris Community Cinema
MAY I through your paper send congratulations to the Chatteris Community Cinema. We were priveledged to be able to obtain tickets for their first viewing on Saturday, February 5 to view Made In Dagenham.
What a shame that when there was an slight technical hitch, some idiot started to sing in a loud voice ‘Why are we waiting’, it would have been bad enough from youngsters, but this was no youngster, but someone who should have known better and had more manners.
Needless to say, not any other member of the public joined in, hopefully this person has been told by his wife or someone this was the first viewing and use of the cinema and if this is the only hic-cup they have, they should be congratulated on a job well done.
So well done Chatteris Community Cinemaon a brilliant eveing out.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man, aged in his 40s, dies after suspected drug-fuelled B1101 crash
- 2 Updates as emergency services rush to major crash blocking B1101
- 3 Serious crash blocks main road into Fen town
- 4 Chatteris drug dealers handed community orders
- 5 Home next to disused railway bridge gets the go-ahead
- 6 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 7 Vaccine centre closure date announced amid 60,000 doses target
- 8 On hottest day of the year hospital 'put me in a store room for over two hours'
- 9 Disgruntled dog owners fall foul of Wetherspoon's dog ban
- 10 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits