Chatteris couple face second vandalism ordeal in less than five months as van windows are smashed
- Credit: Archant
A couple has fallen victim to vandals for the second time in four and a half months.
Window cleaner Jamie Parr and his partner Rachel woke up on Sunday at their West Park Street home to discover the windows of their van had been smashed.
In November, vandals smashed the windows of their van and car, and the front window of their home.
The most recent attack has been captured on CCTV. Police are analysing the footage.
Mrs Parr said: “There was an incident in November where the windows in the van and the front window got smashed. It happened again on Saturday night.
You may also want to watch:
“It happened at 11.15pm. Me and my partner were up but we didn’t hear it. We heard the dog barking but we thought it was just being protective.
“When we woke up and let the dog out, we saw the window had been smashed again of the van.”
- 1 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 2 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 3 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 4 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 5 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 6 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 7 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 8 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 9 Three people arrested in Somersham after stash of Cannabis found in car
- 10 NFU president visits Wimblington on East Anglia tour
If anyone has information call 101 or Crimestoppers on 0888 555 111.