Chatteris couple face second vandalism ordeal in less than five months as van windows are smashed
- Credit: Archant
A couple has fallen victim to vandals for the second time in four and a half months.
Window cleaner Jamie Parr and his partner Rachel woke up on Sunday at their West Park Street home to discover the windows of their van had been smashed.
In November, vandals smashed the windows of their van and car, and the front window of their home.
The most recent attack has been captured on CCTV. Police are analysing the footage.
Mrs Parr said: “There was an incident in November where the windows in the van and the front window got smashed. It happened again on Saturday night.
You may also want to watch:
“It happened at 11.15pm. Me and my partner were up but we didn’t hear it. We heard the dog barking but we thought it was just being protective.
“When we woke up and let the dog out, we saw the window had been smashed again of the van.”
- 1 Woman escapes unharmed after car and bus B1101 crash
- 2 ‘I’m tired of being fobbed off’ says customer of Wisbech builder
- 3 'Numerous cars' in roundabout crash
- 4 Lidl lists Cambridgeshire locations for ‘potential store development’
- 5 Family tribute to grandfather killed in A1123 crash
- 6 Tributes paid to 'much loved' Gabija killed in A605 crash
- 7 Mum overwhelmed by support for 'angel gowns' project
- 8 Uber-style app could mean doorstep bus pick up
- 9 14-year-old footballer's 'dream' comes true after securing England trial
- 10 Wife's tribute to husband killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
If anyone has information call 101 or Crimestoppers on 0888 555 111.