Chatteris family firm raise money for the East of England Air Ambulance
- Credit: Archant
Chatteris family owned company Allpress Farms held a race night to raise funds for their chosen charity, the East Anglian Air Ambulance.
Managing director Nick Allpress said: “The fundraiser was a huge success thanks to the support and generosity of family, friends, colleagues and local businesses.
“We surpassed all expectations raising an incredible £4,657 for such a worthwhile cause.”
Chris Donaldson, the fundraising manager for the EAAA, covering North Cambs and West Norfolk, received the cheque from Nick Allpress, managing director of Allpress Farms.
Mr Donaldson said: “Ours is the longest serving fundraising team within EAAA. We all enjoy using our 28 years of collective experience to support our donors as they raise money to keep our aircraft flying.
You may also want to watch:
“We seek to maintain long standing relationships and establish new ones within our region. I see it as our duty and our pleasure to help our supporters be as effective as they can be, and to make sure they have everything they need to make their event or initiative a complete success.”
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 3 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 5 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 6 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 7 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 8 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 10 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital