Person freed from car after ditch crash
- Credit: GOOGLE STREET VIEW
A person had to be cut out of their car after a ditch crash in Chatteris.
Police and firefighters were called to the two-vehicle collision in Langwood Hill Drove at 7.09am today (Monday June 28).
Officers said the accident, which involved a Ford Mondeo and a Ford Kuga, happened at the junction of Ireton's Way and Langwood Hill Drove.
Using specialist cutting equipment, Cambs Fire crews from Chatteris and March released one casualty who was left in the care of ambulance crews.
Two other people were out their vehicles when crews arrived.
You may also want to watch:
The crews returned to their stations by 8.10am.
- 1 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 2 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 3 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 4 'Every number is a lost life' - Worst Covid affected care homes in Cambs
- 5 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 6 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 7 Five generations of family members meet up for the first time
- 8 Equipment worth £6,000 stolen from farm during overnight break-in
- 9 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 10 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online