Person freed from car after ditch crash
- Credit: GOOGLE STREET VIEW
A person had to be cut out of their car after a ditch crash in Chatteris.
Police and firefighters were called to the two-vehicle collision in Langwood Hill Drove at 7.09am today (Monday June 28).
Officers said the accident, which involved a Ford Mondeo and a Ford Kuga, happened at the junction of Ireton's Way and Langwood Hill Drove.
Using specialist cutting equipment, Cambs Fire crews from Chatteris and March released one casualty who was left in the care of ambulance crews.
Two other people were out their vehicles when crews arrived.
The crews returned to their stations by 8.10am.
- 1 Boxing club 'absolutely gutted' as mass brawl abandons show
- 2 Live music, over 100 stalls and fair rides as Christmas market returns
- 3 Thief will spend Christmas in prison after breaching court order
- 4 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 5 Mother pays tribute to “much-loved” son who died near Fen Drayton
- 6 Owner left excited as town's 'heirloom' features on I'm A Celebrity trial
- 7 Horse rider injured in crash on Ramsey Road in Warboys
- 8 Wenny Meadow home to rare 'false scorpions', says hidden report
- 9 Motorbike set on fire in arson attack
- 10 Drug dealers operating the ‘Marlo’ and ‘Star’ lines have been jailed