Chatteris man, 59, charged with three counts of rape and two counts of actual bodily harm
- Credit: Archant
A Chatteris man will appear in court later this month to face rape and actual bodily harm charges.
Keith O’Hara, 59, of West Street, is charged with three counts of rape and two counts of actual bodily harm.
It is alleged O’Hara committed three rapes in Chatteris between September 1, 2010 and March 21, 2012 on a woman 16 years of age or over.
He is also accused of causing actual bodily harm (ABH) to a woman on two separate occasions between April 1, 2015 and April 30 of the same year. These offences are alleged to have happened in Norfolk.
O’Hara appeared before magistrates in Huntingdon on Tuesday.
You may also want to watch:
He will now appear at Peterborough Crown Court on February 28.
- 1 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 2 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 3 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 6 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 7 Photographer, Eleanor, wins highly regarded award
- 8 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 9 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 10 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash