Chatteris pub holds ‘Pamper Party’ to raise �200 for Breast Cancer Research
PEOPLE from Chatteris were pampered in the pub on Sunday, as Avon’s Pink Pamper Party raised more than �200 for Breast Cancer Research.
The Sportsman, in Fairway, Chatteris, hosted the event which saw manicures and pedicures taking place in the pub, a selection of stalls, tea and cake and a raffle.
The event, which is part of Avon’s Breast Cancer Crusade, was organised by Avon Sales Leader and Landlady at The Sportsman, Lydia Payne.
She said: “It was lovely to see such a good turnout. Women of all ages turned up to help support a great cause.
“I would like to thank everyone who donated and helped make the event such a success.”
You may also want to watch:
It is hoped that another pamper party will be held after Christmas.
Sunday’s pampering was part of a weekend of fundraising at the pub, with a fancy dress family disco organised by Sarah Sellers on Saturday night also raising around �600 for Help the Heroes.
- 1 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 2 Hunt is on to find stags that escaped from farm
- 3 Villagers team up to honour 'a real character'
- 4 ‘Enough is enough’ says MP at the scene of drink drive crash
- 5 Mobile upgrade work may cause TV interference
- 6 MP the “most handsome and kindest member of the government’
- 7 Sex offender caught with 76 of most serious child abuse photos
- 8 ‘Tired and dated’ road can only get better with our 40 new homes, say builders
- 9 Jail for paedophile who booked hotel to abuse three children
- 10 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone