Chatteris singer-songwriter Christian Smith signs record deal for his next album
- Credit: Archant
A Chatteris singer-songwriter has taken the next step in his music career by signing a record deal with GingerDog Records.
Christian Smith has been playing nationally and internationally for the past five years, playing venues including the O2 Academy Islington, Ronnie Scott’s Jazz Club and Cambridge Junction.
He said 2018 has been an “unforgettable year. Many big opportunities arose, and to be able to head out on tour and have people turn out up and down the country is incredible.”
After disbanding from The Whistlers in 2017, Christian’s solo music has gone from strength to strength attracting attention both nationally and internationally.
With a consistent Americana sound, the 25-year-old has released many EPs and an album off his own back and now with the support.
You may also want to watch:
of the record label, plans to release a new album in mid-2019.
Visit www.facebook.com/ChristianSmithMusicUk to hear his music.
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Man found dead in March
- 3 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 4 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 5 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 6 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 7 Every little helps for surprised shopper thanks to Tesco worker
- 8 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 9 Inspirational teen's charity walk raises £500 to support ill children
- 10 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire