Chatteris woman desperate for the return of Macramé hanging basket made by late friend which was stolen from her home
- Credit: Archant
A woman is devastated that a hanging basket made by a late friend has been stolen from her home.
Thieves stole the white Macramé basket from the front porch of Margaret Fox’s home in Johnson Way, Chatteris, overnight on April 16 and 17.
The basket was given to her by a friend who died three years ago.
Mrs Fox said: “I woke up in the middle of the night and could see the light was on and hear giggling outside but did not think anymore of it so I went back to sleep.
“The next morning I woke up at 9am and went outside to talk to a friend when I noticed one of the two baskets was missing.
You may also want to watch:
“I was shocked and startled to think that someone had intruded on my property.
“I would love to get the basket back and would offer a reward for its return in good condition.”
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 3 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 4 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 5 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 6 Farm donates pumpkins and money to hospitals ‘close to our hearts’
- 7 Man found dead in March
- 8 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 9 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 10 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
Anyone with information about there the basket is now should contact PC Phil Richardson on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.