Chatteris woman suffers fall and Magpas Helimedix called
- Credit: Archant
The Magpas Helimedix team were called to a Chatteris woman after she fell.
The incident happened at 3:36pm on Friday January 30.
Magpas Helimedix doctor Sarah Hazleman and Paramedic Dan Read arrived in Chatteris, via the Magpas Rapid Response BMW after a woman in her 80’s suffered a fall and a serious broken leg.
The Magpas team sedated the patient, providing her with A&E level care, and put measures into place to protect her leg.
They then accompanied the woman to Hinchingbrooke Hospital, by land ambulance.
You may also want to watch:
On arrival at the hospital, the patient was in a stable and comfortable condition.
An EEAST Ambulance Service Paramedic Crew and a community first responder were also present.
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 3 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 4 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 7 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 8 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 9 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 10 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show