Postman captures the wonder of wildlife on camera
- Credit: SUPPLIED
A Fenland postman and photographer has been keeping busy during lockdown 3.0 by continuing to film his own Wildlife In Lockdown series.
Martyn Jolley, who lives in Chatteris, has captured all sorts of animals, including badgers at night, mice looking for crumbs and foxes.
His videos show how nature is carrying on as normal - even while the rest of the world slows down due to the coronavirus.
He said of the videos: “It’s nice to see nature going about its business.
“Capturing their habitats and funny things they do helps to take your mind off of things in our world.
You may also want to watch:
“I hope it will brighten up the day for people.”
- 1 Woman escapes unharmed after car and bus B1101 crash
- 2 Family tribute to grandfather killed in A1123 crash
- 3 Tributes paid to 'much loved' Gabija killed in A605 crash
- 4 ‘I’m tired of being fobbed off’ says customer of Wisbech builder
- 5 Lidl lists Cambridgeshire locations for ‘potential store development’
- 6 'Numerous cars' in roundabout crash
- 7 Mum overwhelmed by support for 'angel gowns' project
- 8 Uber-style app could mean doorstep bus pick up
- 9 Man dies in A11 ditch crash
- 10 14-year-old footballer's 'dream' comes true after securing England trial