Postman captures the wonder of wildlife on camera
- Credit: SUPPLIED
A Fenland postman and photographer has been keeping busy during lockdown 3.0 by continuing to film his own Wildlife In Lockdown series.
Martyn Jolley, who lives in Chatteris, has captured all sorts of animals, including badgers at night, mice looking for crumbs and foxes.
His videos show how nature is carrying on as normal - even while the rest of the world slows down due to the coronavirus.
He said of the videos: “It’s nice to see nature going about its business.
“Capturing their habitats and funny things they do helps to take your mind off of things in our world.
You may also want to watch:
“I hope it will brighten up the day for people.”
- 1 Rail travel in the Fens is going to be much nicer
- 2 Shellens quits after committee votes to gag Hickford debate
- 3 Police accuse Wisbech mayor and pub landlord of 'insulting disregard' to licensing objectives
- 4 Two cars – including Range Rover – stolen overnight in keyless thefts
- 5 Nine years jail for paedophile who 'manipulated and exploited' teenage girls
- 6 'We can't stand still' - co-chairman on taking Whittlesey to next level
- 7 Motorist escapes serious injury after Sixteen Foot Bank crash
- 8 Man hospitalised with serious injuries after industrial accident
- 9 Jail for sex offender who went abroad and missed his appointments
- 10 Rogue trader tells victim: 'I'll knock your lights out'