Cheers as Wisbech Business & Professional Men’s Club enjoys distillery talk
- Credit: Archant
Members of the Wisbech Business and Professional Men’s Club enjoyed tasting drinks at their monthly meeting where the guest speaker was Anthony Winterbourn from Fenland Distillery.
Thirty-five members attended the meeting at Mendi’s where the chairman mentioned how enjoyable his at home was an enjoyable success.
He then invited members to enjoy a day cruising on the Norfolk Broads on Friday August 18 and the grand ball on October 7.
Anthony Winterbourn then gave his talke and invited members to taste ‘Lemon Liqueur’ and ‘Toffee Vodka’. He was thanked by the past chairman Michael Bates. The chairman introduced a new member John Groom.
The golf day is fully booked with 12 teams on October 7. Go-Karting is almost fully booked for July 9.
You may also want to watch:
A raffle raised £99 for Meadowgate School
The next meeting July 12 at Mendi’s.
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 3 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 4 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 5 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 6 Farm donates pumpkins and money to hospitals ‘close to our hearts’
- 7 Man found dead in March
- 8 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 9 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 10 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens