Children at a Little Downham pre-school get fit and active
- Credit: Archant
Children at Busy Fingers Pre-school in Little Downham enjoyed a complimentary PE session run by local company All4ports.
The children and staff took part in a 45 minute session where the children learnt teamwork and balancing skills in a fun interactive way. Sam Cross, of All4Sports, said: “Busy Fingers have now decided to continue with termly sessions paid for by their fund raising activities.
“We provide high quality sports coaching and under five’s multisports activity sessions for boys and girls across Cambridgeshire.
“We believe there is a sport for everyone and are all about encouraging children to enjoy PE and fitness.”
Having launched in 2009, the firm works with local schools, preschools, nurseries and Surestart centres to deliver nearly 30 after school clubs a week, holiday clubs, sports coaching and a host of under fives activity sessions, teaching more than 500 children a week.
You may also want to watch:
“We help children learn essential sports and fitness skills, whilst ensuring they have fun and enjoy themselves. We want to give every child the opportunity to enjoy sports, whatever level they are at.”
- 1 Man charged over death threats to deputy Labour leader Angela Rayner
- 2 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 3 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 4 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 5 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 6 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 7 Man who sent deputy Labour leader threatening email spared jail
- 8 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 9 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 10 Cambridgeshire hospitals busy and staff tired and abused