Budding bakers raise money for Children in Need in Chatteris
- Credit: Archant
Children in Chatteris baked delicious treats, dressed in yellow and wore Pudsey ears as part of week long celebrations for Children in Need.
Caterpillar Childcare held a 'Great Caterpillar Bake Off' to raise money to help support less fortunate children across the UK.
The tasty treats were baked by family and friends and judged before being sold on a cake stall.
The winning bake was Aiden and Francesca's M&M raspberry chocolate brownies.
The group also dressed in red to show that we were remembering those who sadly lost their lives in both the world wars.
You may also want to watch:
Siohbon Brookes, from Caterpillar Childcare, said: "The children have had great fun whilst learning the importance of Remembrance Day while raising money for charity."
Children made Pudsey masks and bookmarks.
- 1 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in radical ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 4 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 5 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 6 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 9 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 10 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
Games such as 'guess how many sweets in the jar' and 'name the teddy' were also played.