Chloe and Liam tie the knot
- Credit: Archant
The wedding of Chloe Bates and Liam Fox took place at St Johns Church, March.
The bride is the second child of Anne and Tim Bates of Estover Road.
The groom is the second son of Rod and Kath Fox, of Elliott Road, March.
Liam is a self employed carpenter and Chloe is a broadcaster with Hospital Radio.
She also works as a watiress at the Plate and Porter restaurant in March.
You may also want to watch:
Bridesmaids were Stephanie Deller, Laura Semper, Melissa Vaugh, Courtney and Natalie Fox, Sophie Bates, Mollie Starr.
Flower girls were Connie Goddard and Gracie Bates.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 3 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 4 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 5 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 6 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 7 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 8 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 9 Every little helps for surprised shopper thanks to Tesco worker
- 10 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
Page boy was nephew Stanley Goddard
Best man was Liam’s brother Dan and groomsemen were Chloe’s brothers Alex and Devon Bates, Shaun Cutler, Chris Blake and Alex Redhead.