Chocs away - the children at Caterpillar Child Care in Chatteris do their bit for Macmillan
- Credit: Archant
There are two certainties in life – night will follow day and kids who see a chocolate cake will leave much of it on their faces.
And so it proved at Caterpillar Child Care in Chatteris as parents supported the staff in staging a coffee morning for Macmillan Cancer Support.
Not that some of the children had helped- most had watched their parents in the kitchen at home making a selection for the fund raising day.
But at the coffee morning itself it was time for the cakes- chocolate of course being a favourite- to be eaten
Siobhan Brookes of the child care centre said: “It was a coffee and juice morning in aid of Macmillan. The children took part in games and enjoyed lots of cake that they had kindly baked at home with their parents.”
You may also want to watch:
She added: “We dressed in green and had fun with balloons.”
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 2 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 3 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary
- 4 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 5 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 6 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 7 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 8 Prison sentence for man who brutally attacked his partner
- 9 Steve Count 'no doubt' Tories will review 'our performance' as his future is decided
- 10 Tory jubilation short-lived in Fenland as they lose control of county council