Driver who decamped from vehicle and fled officers on foot after police pursuit is arrested
- Credit: Archant
A driver who decamped from his vehicle and fled officers on foot in Manea after a police pursuit that started in Norfolk before passing through Christchurch was arrested for a number of driving offences.
Police said the silver BMW failed to stop for Norfolk Police in the Norfolk Force area.
A controlled pursuit commenced and ended up coming towards to Cambridgeshire border. The pursuit came into Cambridgeshire near to Christchurch and the vehicle came into Manea.
The driver decamped from the vehicle in Manea and officers from Norfolk Police were in hot pursuit on foot.
The man was then arrested and taken to the Police Investigation Centre at King’s Lynn.
You may also want to watch:
There was no requirement for Cambs officers at this incident.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 5 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 6 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 7 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 8 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 9 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 10 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review