Ho ho ho! Countdown begins for Fenland Music Centre Association’s annual Christmas concert
- Credit: Supplied
It’s that time of the year again and Fenland Music Centre Association’s (FMCA) annual Christmas concert is right round the corner.
Conducted by Ceri Griffin and Beth Letts, the annual concert takes place on Saturday, December 7 at St Peter's Church in March.
Doors open at 6.30pm for a 7pm start and tickets are from £5 to £7 and accompanied children can enter free of charge.
A spokesman said: "The FMCA Christmas Concert is a very popular and well attended event, involving nearly one hundred local amateur musicians of all ages and abilities.
"One hundred per cent of all proceeds, as always, go towards our continued educational music projects, within the local community.
You may also want to watch:
"All eight of the FMCA's orchestras, bands and ensembles will be playing a wide range of festive music and carols, ranging from classical to modern.
"All proceeds goes toward the FMCA's continued educational music work within the local community."
For more information, visit: www.fenlandmusiccentre.org.uk
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 3 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 4 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 5 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 6 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 7 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 8 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 9 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital