Christmas Day baby Luke arrives early
CHRISTMAS Day baby Luke Andrew Buckle will be celebrating his birthday in the summer so he doesn t miss out on having a special day to himself. The 61b 11oz bundle of joy was due to arrive on New Year s Eve but mum and dad, Caroline and Sean, were delight
CHRISTMAS Day baby Luke Andrew Buckle will be celebrating his birthday in the summer so he doesn't miss out on having a special day to himself.
The 61b 11oz bundle of joy was due to arrive on New Year's Eve but mum and dad, Caroline and Sean, were delighted when he put in an appearance six days early at 5.08am at Hinchingbrooke Hospital.
The couple left their home in Gull Way, Chatteris, at about 3am after leaving their 21-month-old son Callum with his godparents.
They were back home with Callum later in the day ready to enjoy Christmas lunch which had been cooked and plated for them. The family held their own celebrations on Boxing Day.
You may also want to watch:
Caroline, 35, said: "We are lucky because if Callum had been a bit older he would have been confused about why we weren't around on Christmas morning but he is still not young enough to realise."
Sean added: "Callum was born on April Fool's Day. We have got a tradition of our children being born on unusual days so it wasn't completely unexpected. It was a very special present for all of us.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 4 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 5 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 6 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 7 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 8 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 9 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 10 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show