Christmas family day at Prickwillow Engine Museum on Sunday December 3
- Credit: Archant
Prickwillow Engine Museum is holding their ever popular Christmas Special at the Prickwillow Engine Museum, Main Street, Prickwillow, on Sunday December 3.
The event starts at 11am and continues to 3.30pm.
As well as Father Christmas who the children can visit in his grotto and receive a present (small fee applies) there will be an opportunity to make your own cards and decorations, or decorate a fairy cake to eat.
There is also face painting with Jeanette Moser and Tony Carr and Mel Grey from Witchford Forge will be there with their wrought iron work.
Anne Emmett (flower Anne) has her silk and dried flowers, hair accessories and floral arrangements and Penny Fletcher has rustic wooden Christmas decorations and crafts whilst Karen Hills will sell crochet and knitted gifts.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be displays from various collectors including bygones, organ music, model planes, a model railway and model vehicles.
The museum will also be running its large pumping engines throughout the day. It all starts at 11.00am on Sunday 3rd December, with Seasonal Food available all day.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 3 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
- 4 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 5 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 6 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 7 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 8 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in radical ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 9 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 10 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
Admission is £5 adults, concessions £4 and children under 15 (accompanied) are free.