Christmas events at St Peter’s Church in March
- Credit: Archant
The aisles came alive with seasonal good will and festivities when St Peter’s Church held its annual Christmas fayre.
A range of stalls, crafts, toys, cards and games were on offer for families along with the popular bacon butties and hot drinks.
The next fund raising event at the church is the Christmas Tree Festival which is on December 11 to 13.
Packed with beautifully decorated trees from community groups and individuals the festival has become a must-do on the calendar.
The festival will have crafts, stalls, music and refreshments.
You may also want to watch:
Other Christmas events at the church include Sunday 13 a Christingle at 3pm, then on Sunday 20 nativity play at 10.45am, carols by candle light at St Mary’s at 3pm and a carol service at 6.30pm at St Peter’s.
On Tuesday 22 there are carols around the tree at 7pm at St Peter’s.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 3 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 4 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 6 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 7 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 8 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 9 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 10 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital
On Christmas Eve the crib service is at 4pm at St Peter’s with an 11.30pm for the midnight communion.