Flower festival to take place in Doddington over Bank Holiday weekend
- Credit: Archant
Stunning displays are set to capture the imagination of visitors at St Mary’s Church flower festival in Doddington.
The theme of this year's event will be 'Magic of the Movies' featuring blooms that are worthy of a place in the spotlight.
There will be a bottle stall, bric-a-brac, cakes, live music and a prize draw. Admission is £1.
The festival will run from Friday August 23 to Monday August 26 from 10am to 5pm, except on Sunday August 25 when it will be from 1pm to 5pm. Admission is £1.
If you feel like enjoying a sing-song then a songs of praise celebration of music as part of the flower festival will also take place on the Sunday at 6.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Everyone is welcome to attend.
On the second Friday of every month a Doddington Friday Night Live event also takes place at the church, offering a joyful service of praise and worship.
- 1 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 2 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 5 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 6 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 7 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 8 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 9 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 10 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody