Flower festival to take place in Doddington over Bank Holiday weekend
- Credit: Archant
Stunning displays are set to capture the imagination of visitors at St Mary’s Church flower festival in Doddington.
The theme of this year's event will be 'Magic of the Movies' featuring blooms that are worthy of a place in the spotlight.
There will be a bottle stall, bric-a-brac, cakes, live music and a prize draw. Admission is £1.
The festival will run from Friday August 23 to Monday August 26 from 10am to 5pm, except on Sunday August 25 when it will be from 1pm to 5pm. Admission is £1.
If you feel like enjoying a sing-song then a songs of praise celebration of music as part of the flower festival will also take place on the Sunday at 6.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Everyone is welcome to attend.
On the second Friday of every month a Doddington Friday Night Live event also takes place at the church, offering a joyful service of praise and worship.
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 161-mile trip from Yorkshire to Fen village ends in Covid breach fine
- 4 Stolen American-style fridge was lifted over 10ft security fence
- 5 MP wants an end to floods misery in the Fens
- 6 Dad has 'much more energy to run around' with son after losing four stone
- 7 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 8 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 9 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 10 Son's touching tribute: 'My father fought with passion for that in which he believed'