High-wire acts, jugglers and clowns coming to Skylark as circus show aims to entertain Fenland every day from May to June
- Credit: SKYLARK
High-wire performers, clowns and jugglers are all on their way to the Fens as they prepare to stay at the Skylark Garden Centre from May until June.
In a first for Skylark, the circus will be entertaining visitors every day from Saturday, May 25 all the way until Sunday, June 2.
Organisers say they have worked very hard to ensure "quality acts" were booked for the eight-day event aptly named 'The Funyard and Circus'.
The big top isn't the only thing opening on Saturday (25); also on offer is a nine-metre tall castle with three tube slides, pig racing, tractor rides and an inflatable 'jumping pillow'.
Edward Gowler of Skylark said: "We are all so looking forward to the circus. It's a completely new venture for us and we are sure it will be a great success.
You may also want to watch:
"We have worked very carefully to ensure we have quality acts and it will be a great show."
Shows will run each day at 11am and 3.30pm at the Manea Road site - visitors can enjoy the rest of the funyard while they wait for a circus show.
For more information, visit: www.skylark-events.co.uk
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 3 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
- 4 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 5 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 6 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 7 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 8 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in radical ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 9 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 10 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told