Man, 89, has classic 1989 Nissan Bluebird car stolen from his March home overnight
- Credit: Flickr/For Illustrative Purposes Only
An elderly March man had his classic 1989 Nissan car stolen from his driveway overnight.
The man, who does not wish to be named, woke up on Saturday, January 25 to find his silver Nissan Bluebird was missing.
He said: "If anyone has seen it or knows its whereabouts, please do contact March police."
The car is silver, and the registration is 'G246 KEX' - the model is a 1989 Nissan Bluebird Lx.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire Police said: "We were called at about 7am on January 25 with reports that a car had been stolen from a driveway on Norwood Road, March.
You may also want to watch:
"An investigation is pending further investigative opportunities."
The theft is thought to have happened on Friday night (January 24). Anyone with information should contact police on 101, quoting reference 35/6195/20.
- 1 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 2 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 3 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 6 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 7 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 8 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 9 Photographer, Eleanor, wins highly regarded award
- 10 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze