Clippers barbers to hold 12-hour haircut marathon to raise further funds for Billy Lee appeal
- Credit: Archant
Clippers barbers, in Wisbech, holds a 12-hour haircut marathon on Sunday to raise further funds for Billy Lee’s Back On My Own 2 Feet Fund.
Clippers, in Hill Street, will be asking for donations only. The salon will also sell 50 charity wrist bands.
A large hamper filled with donated items will also be raffled. Items include a digital camera, beauty gift sets, sweets and drink.
Raffle tickets cost £1, with the winner being announced on the day of the marathon.
The marathon runs from 8am-8pm.
You may also want to watch:
Billy’s appeal reached its £70,000 target last week, however funds can still be donated at www.gofundme.com/Billyon2feet
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 3 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
- 4 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 5 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 6 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 7 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 8 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 9 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 10 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off