Cllr French gets her way with Westry speed limit reduction... only to moan about the size of the signs
- Credit: Archant
SO Councillor Jan French has got her way with the reduced speed limit by her house and then had nothing better to do than bleat on about the size of the signs.
Surely the council installed signs made to the correct British standard size? Or is this another case like the car park where the bays were the wrong size?
Also being on the planning committee at that time when KFC submitted its plans, surely she knew what size that sign would be and as a councillor should she not have known about the plans and sizes of the speed signs?
Perhaps her concept of size is not that good, or she is not good at measuring things? If this is the case perhaps one of the primary schools may help her out?
On the other hand it may be better for her to actually do March some real good and not what she thinks we all want.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 5 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 6 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 7 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 8 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 9 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 10 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show