The rumoured closure of the Minor Injuries Unit at Ely’s Princess of Wales Hospital plus those at Wisbech and Doddington has angered thousands of people whom, it seems, the NHS don’t care about.
Only last January we heard this in relation to the issue: “Dr John Jones, chairman of Isle of Ely Commissioning Group, said: ‘It is important that the public choose the right NHS service for their health needs, when they are ill or injured.’
I wonder what Dr Jones and his grey suited cronies have to say now?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 5 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 6 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 7 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 8 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 9 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 10 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told