Clothing firm stars in new tourism DVD
A FENLAND clothing supplier is featured in a new DVD launched today to raise awareness for business and tourism in East Anglia. Filming took place at Impact Clothing s premises in Elliott Road, March, for the British Airports Authority – a group which the
A FENLAND clothing supplier is featured in a new DVD launched today to raise awareness for business and tourism in East Anglia.
Filming took place at Impact Clothing's premises in Elliott Road, March, for the British Airports Authority - a group which the company has been part of since February.
Steve Gear, key account manager of Impact Clothing, said: "What we are trying to do is bring new business to East Anglia and say why businesses such as ourselves find it beneficial to be here.
"This is a very substantial area for businesses and we want to use the BAA partnership and Stansted Airport's part in bringing people in. The more people who travel through East Anglia via Stansted the better the business opportunities."
You may also want to watch:
The DVD will show an insight into the type of work carried out by Impact, as well as an interview with sales and marketing manager Claire Dobson about the benefits of setting up in East Anglia.
Impact will be rubbing shoulders with well-known companies, places and organisations across the world, such as Adnams Brewery, Spanish building firm Ferrovial who bought BAA in June and airline company MAXjet.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 8 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 9 County passes funding of new £25m Wisbech school back to the Government
- 10 'Great improvement' - village pond gets a makeover
Miss Dobson said: "It is going to link us with BAA and put us in the same league as well known companies in the area."
Both Mr Gear and Miss Dobson have also carried out two seminars for the event, one of which took place at Stansted Airport, the other at Newmarket Racecourse.
The DVD will first be presented to businesses in East Anglia, before being distributed nationwide.