Co-operative Travel in March launches annual Christmas Toys Appeal
- Credit: Archant
A travel shop has launched its annual Christmas Toys Appeal to bring festive cheer to children in the area.
The Co-operative Travel in Broad Street, March, is asking for donations of toys, books, puzzles and games, which will be given to children supported by the Ormiston charity.
Travel shop manager Natasha Thatcher said: “We’re asking our customers and friends to help us fill Santa’s suitcase with gift items for disadvantaged youngsters in the area.
“All of the gifts will be donated to children supported by Ormistion.
“It’s the fourth year that Central England Co-operative has organised this activity and we are hoping to put smiles on even more children’s faces this year.”
You may also want to watch:
Drop off your unwrapped gifts of toys, books, puzzles and games at the travel branch by 5pm on December 19.
They can’t accept second-hand goods, cuddly toys or perishable goods.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 8 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 9 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 10 'Great improvement' - village pond gets a makeover