Co-operative Travel in March launches annual Christmas Toys Appeal
- Credit: Archant
A travel shop has launched its annual Christmas Toys Appeal to bring festive cheer to children in the area.
The Co-operative Travel in Broad Street, March, is asking for donations of toys, books, puzzles and games, which will be given to children supported by the Ormiston charity.
Travel shop manager Natasha Thatcher said: “We’re asking our customers and friends to help us fill Santa’s suitcase with gift items for disadvantaged youngsters in the area.
“All of the gifts will be donated to children supported by Ormistion.
“It’s the fourth year that Central England Co-operative has organised this activity and we are hoping to put smiles on even more children’s faces this year.”
You may also want to watch:
Drop off your unwrapped gifts of toys, books, puzzles and games at the travel branch by 5pm on December 19.
They can’t accept second-hand goods, cuddly toys or perishable goods.
- 1 Woman escapes unharmed after car and bus B1101 crash
- 2 'Numerous cars' in roundabout crash
- 3 Lidl lists Cambridgeshire locations for ‘potential store development’
- 4 ‘I’m tired of being fobbed off’ says customer of Wisbech builder
- 5 Family tribute to grandfather killed in A1123 crash
- 6 Mum overwhelmed by support for 'angel gowns' project
- 7 Uber-style app could mean doorstep bus pick up
- 8 Tributes paid to 'much loved' Gabija killed in A605 crash
- 9 Wife's tribute to husband killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 10 14-year-old footballer's 'dream' comes true after securing England trial