Coldham dog show is sure to be a bank holiday winner
- Credit: Archant
A two day dog show is coming to the area over the bank holiday weekend with agility, a dog show and stalls.
The annual event at Coldham attracts crowds from miles and this year the show is likely to be a big crowd pleaser.
There are 20 categories including best six legs, best rescue and a best friends category for a child under 16 with their dog where they are invited to say why their dog is so special to them.
Kay Wells, one of the organisers, said the day is on Saturday May 27 and Sunday 28.
Agility trials take place on both days.
The fun dog show takes place on Sunday 28 from 11am. Dog owners are advised to turn up on the day with enough time to register.
The event takes place on the village playing field at PE14 0NJ.
- 1 Police 'increasingly concerned' for man missing since early hours yesterday
- 2 'Giving a child the chance to be a child lifts my heart’ says foster carer
- 3 Obsessive stalker jailed for posting explicit photographs of his former partner
- 4 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 5 Wire damage disrupts Great Northern trains between Hitchin and Peterborough
- 6 Man, 28, dies after truck and lorries crash on A47
- 7 Three rail and bus strikes in London and the East this week
- 8 Two combine harvesters catch fire in under 12 hours
- 9 Unauthorised encampments across Cambs a 'tricky issue' says Police and Crime Commissioner
- 10 Andre Rieu brings new summer concert to Cambridgeshire cinemas
The two day show will have refreshments, a raffle, collar and lead stall, dog treat stall and plant stalls.
It raises money for the upkeep of the playing fields and community building.