Coldham holds third successful fun day
COLDHAM’s third annual fun day attracted more than 250 people on Saturday.
The event, which was opened by Dave ‘Boy’ Green, was organised by Coldham Residents Action Group Limited with funds raised going towards the community building that’s being built in the village.
Spokeswoman Kay Wells said: “It went very well and everyone was really pleased with the day. Fun was had by all as there was so much going on.”
Visitors enjoyed dog shows, birds of prey demonstrations from Ye Olde Redtail Falconry Display, Tae kwon-do, car boots and bouncy castles among other activities.
One greyhound was also successfully re-homed after the dog parade.
You may also want to watch:
Organisers thanked Wagg Food, Elgood’s Brewery, Octavia Hills Birthplace, Peckover House and all other contributors for their sponsorship.
- 1 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 2 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 3 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 4 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 5 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 6 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 7 Lorry driver loses control on motorway in booze-fuelled collision
- 8 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 9 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 10 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary