Coldham holds third successful fun day
COLDHAM’s third annual fun day attracted more than 250 people on Saturday.
The event, which was opened by Dave ‘Boy’ Green, was organised by Coldham Residents Action Group Limited with funds raised going towards the community building that’s being built in the village.
Spokeswoman Kay Wells said: “It went very well and everyone was really pleased with the day. Fun was had by all as there was so much going on.”
Visitors enjoyed dog shows, birds of prey demonstrations from Ye Olde Redtail Falconry Display, Tae kwon-do, car boots and bouncy castles among other activities.
One greyhound was also successfully re-homed after the dog parade.
You may also want to watch:
Organisers thanked Wagg Food, Elgood’s Brewery, Octavia Hills Birthplace, Peckover House and all other contributors for their sponsorship.
- 1 Pub closes as owners decide not to sell
- 2 Work starts on £3.16m apprenticeship training school
- 3 Customers report summerhouse builder to fraud investigators
- 4 Yard sale raises over £1,400 from second annual event
- 5 Theatre group stalwart steps down after nine years
- 6 'Panicked' dangerous driver apologises after 90mph police pursuit
- 7 Health chief’s stark warning: ‘The virus doesn’t care we changed the rules’
- 8 Medieval pottery unearthed at Cambs campsite
- 9 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 10 Residents make most of lockdown easing as Christmas comes early