Coldham holds third successful fun day
COLDHAM’s third annual fun day attracted more than 250 people on Saturday.
The event, which was opened by Dave ‘Boy’ Green, was organised by Coldham Residents Action Group Limited with funds raised going towards the community building that’s being built in the village.
Spokeswoman Kay Wells said: “It went very well and everyone was really pleased with the day. Fun was had by all as there was so much going on.”
Visitors enjoyed dog shows, birds of prey demonstrations from Ye Olde Redtail Falconry Display, Tae kwon-do, car boots and bouncy castles among other activities.
One greyhound was also successfully re-homed after the dog parade.
Organisers thanked Wagg Food, Elgood’s Brewery, Octavia Hills Birthplace, Peckover House and all other contributors for their sponsorship.
- 1 Boxing club 'absolutely gutted' as mass brawl abandons show
- 2 Live music, over 100 stalls and fair rides as Christmas market returns
- 3 Thief will spend Christmas in prison after breaching court order
- 4 Grandmother paralysed by Covid slowly improving, judge told
- 5 Owner left excited as town's 'heirloom' features on I'm A Celebrity trial
- 6 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 7 Horse rider injured in crash on Ramsey Road in Warboys
- 8 Drug dealers operating the ‘Marlo’ and ‘Star’ lines have been jailed
- 9 Staff threatened with sledgehammer in armed robbery at St Neots jewellers
- 10 Rail passengers urged to plan ahead of vital junction rebuild