College of West Anglia Isle campus students gearing up for spectacular art exhibition and fashion show
- Credit: Archant
Aspiring artists and designers at the Isle campus of the College of West Anglia are getting ready to stage their biggest week of the year.
There will be an art exhibition held at Wisbech campus from Tuesday, June 24 to Saturday, June 28 and a fashion show at the nearby Elme Hall on Wednesday, June 25 and Thursday, June 26 at noon and 7.30pm.
The Twenty Fourteen exhibition celebrates the achievements of students from the Diploma in Art and Design Level 2, Extended Diploma courses in Graphic Design, Fashion and Clothing, Art and Design and Photography and Foundation Studies in Art and Design
The show will offer the opportunity to view and enjoy some highly creative and original work produced in a variety of media including painting, 3D sculpture, textiles, drawing, graphic design, computer generated design and animation, fashion design and photography.
Penny Sully, programme manager for Visual Arts, said: “The art exhibition this year will be truly incredible. The range of work produced by our students should not be missed as once again it is of a high standard, vibrant and inspirational.”
You may also want to watch:
First and second year fashion students at the college have spent the last nine months producing inspired and creative collections, which will be presenting their Fashion Show “Allure”.
Final collections will include “Into the Deep”, “The Witching Hour”, “Delicate Structures”, “Sweet Memories”, “Revolution”, “Disorient” and “The York Collection”.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 3 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 5 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 6 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 7 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 8 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 10 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital
Tickets can be bought by contacting Sue Baker on 01945 468341 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
The fee art exhibition will run from 10am to 4pm weekdays and 10am to 2pm on Saturday.