College of West Anglia’s Wisbech campus proposed to close summer 2012
WITH reference to your story last week about the proposed closure of the College of West Anglia’s Wisbech campus, the article incorrectly implied that the campus, which offers animal care and uniformed services courses, would close in September 2011 if the proposals are confirmed.
The Wisbech campus will not close this September. The college is proposing to close the campus at the end of the 2011-12 academic year, in July 2012.
Animal care courses would then transfer to our Cambridge campus. Uniformed Services courses would transfer to the Isle campus, which, as well as having a new multi-million pound technology centre, will benefit from extensive renovation of the current facilities this summer.
Head of Marketing and Student Services
You may also want to watch:
College of West Anglia
- 1 Damning care home report reveals all areas ‘require improvement’
- 2 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 3 ‘It’s a sad thing really’ - vandalism at village church and war memorial
- 4 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Campsite owner's pledge to conserve water meadow
- 6 Second dispersal order in two months to tackle anti-social behaviour
- 7 Mayor ‘wantonly diverted’ £40m of housing cash
- 8 Care home residents enjoy a gift of touch screen technology
- 9 Former Fen pupil’s McLaren supercar work leads to national award