Collision between van and lorry on A141 at Doddington leaves one person trapped behind steering wheel and with head injury
- Credit: Archant
One person had to be freed from their van after a collision with a lorry on the A141 at Doddington left them trapped behind the steering wheel.
Crews from Chatteris, March and Wisbech were called to the incident at around 3.30pm yesterday.
“Firefighters used specialist equipment to extricate a casualty after they had become trapped behind the steering wheel,” said a Cambs Fire spokesman.
“The casualty suffered a head injury.
“A second casualty was released before crews arrived.”
You may also want to watch:
Crews returned to their stations by 5.03pm.
- 1 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 2 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 3 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 4 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 5 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 6 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 7 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 8 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 9 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 10 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle