Collision on the A141 in March
- Credit: Archant
Roads are blocked after three vehicles were involved in a collision on the A141 in March at the junction with Knights End Road.
Police were called to the incident at around 1.40pm.
A community transport minibus and two cars were involved.
A spokesman for the Fenland Association for Community Transport (FACT) said that the minibus was stationery in Knight’s End Road and was waiting to turn on to the bypass when the collision occurred.
There were no passengers on board the bus.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman said there were injuries but could not give any more details at this stage.
- 1 Tributes paid to 'loving father and perfect son' killed in A47 crash
- 2 Stagecoach bus routes changing due to lack of staff
- 3 Man taken to hospital after road rage incident
- 4 Jordan runs London Marathon from garden after catching Covid-19
- 5 Aggressive and controlling partner jailed
- 6 Chloe brings home the gold at London Mini-Marathon
- 7 Sexual assault claims made against 15 Cambridgeshire police officers
- 8 Child rapist, 57, behind bars for sexually abusing three children
- 9 Girl, 6, in lucky escape after 'hit and run' on B1101
- 10 Employment hits regional high amid Universal Credit claims rise