Come and join March and Wisbech Christian Aid Groups for sponsored walk at Ring’s End Nature Reserve
- Credit: Archant
On Sunday, June 29, the March and Wisbech Christian Aid Groups will team up for a sponsored walk for the charity at Ring’s End Nature Reserve.
Monies raised will go to support Christian Aid’s work, with local partner organisations, in some of the poorest parts of the world.
Money currently being raised for Afghanistan is also being supported by the EU, which means that for every £1 we raise the EU contributes another £3.
The walk starts at 3pm. Anyone interested in taking part in this short walk through interesting countryside can contact me on 01354 650855.
REV JENNY WEBB
You may also want to watch:
Priest in charge
St Peter’s Church
- 1 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 5 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in radical ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 6 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
- 7 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 8 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 9 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 10 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages