Come spooking in Wisbech with a massive town centre trick or treat event
- Credit: Archant
Spooky shenanigans come to the Horsefair shopping centre at Wisbech with two hours of dress up fun and frivolity in the town centre.
On Friday October 31 from 3pm to 5pm there will be a trick or treat event.
Head to the centre’s information room where youngsters can collect a guide along with their first treat and a collection bag.
Then make your way around using the creepy map that shows businesses which are handing out free trick or treat goodies.
There will be free haunted fun including balloon modelling, a fairground ride and climbing spider mountain.
You may also want to watch:
Fenland Exotics will be on hand with their creepy creatures in the front window of Argos and any under 15’s, accompanied by an adult, that arrive in fancy dress can enter a best costume competition judged by the Mayor of Wisbech outside the Co-op at 4pm.
Centre manager of the Horsefair, Kevin Smith, commented: “Our Halloween event is always very popular. We want to offer youngsters a safe environment to Trick or Treat in, instead of them going out at night.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 5 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 6 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 7 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 8 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 9 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital
- 10 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
“It’s great to see everyone brought together and the children’s Halloween costumes are always scary to see!”
At the event will be witches’ owls and Kodak’s “Wall of Blood” for photographs followed by a Moon Market from 5pm to 8pm on the market place. At the Wisbech Institute is a children’s Halloween disco.