Come up trumps at the pumps: Wisbech garage to toast reopening with fuel giveaway
TWELVE lucky drivers will come up trumps at the pumps on Friday as a Wisbech garage celebrates its reopening by giving out free fuel.
The town’s Shell service station has been given a makeover and a dozen vouchers for �50 worth of free fuel will be handed out to celebrate.
A voucher will be given to one driver on the hour, every hour - as long as they pick the “lucky pump” to fill up at.
David Wood, Marketing Manager at Shell, said: “Shell has created a haven amongst service stations, demonstrating how committed we are to providing British motorists with a forecourt experience that is second to none.
“The Norfolk site layout has been stylishly designed by The Conran Group to support the needs of today’s motorist.
You may also want to watch:
“It provides hungry families and commuters with easy access to high quality hot and cold food on-the-move, and help at the pump.
“Lucky Pump Day also offers motorists the chance to win �50 worth of Shell fuel! You can’t get much better than that!”
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 3 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 4 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 5 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 6 Farm donates pumpkins and money to hospitals ‘close to our hearts’
- 7 Man found dead in March
- 8 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 9 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 10 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
The promotion also celebrates the launch of more than 240 new Shell stations across the UK this year.
For more information visit www.shell.co.uk