Competition hots up but there’s still time for your child to be crowned 2011 Baby of the Year
AROUND 100 babies have already entered our 2011 Baby of the Year Competition but there’s still chance for your child to be crowned Fenland’s cutest tot.
Smiling toddlers flooded Babee Boutique during last week’s March shoot but a similar event will be held at Gibbs shop shop - the competition’s sponsor - in Wisbech next month.
The Wisbech-based shoot, in Church Terrace, will be held from March 1-5 and the competition remains free to enter.
Kate Gibbs, of Gibbs, said: “We are looking forward to inviting all the babies into our shop as we are used to having children in our store.”
There are once again three categories in this year’s competition. They are: 0-18 months, 18 months to three years and 3-5 years.
You may also want to watch:
Photos will be available to buy from the Portrait Group. All the pictures taken will also appear in our paper and on this website before our readers choose their favourites.
Winners will receive a 20in by 16in canvas, courtesy of the Portrait Group.
- 1 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 2 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 3 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 4 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 5 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 6 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 7 Lorry driver loses control on motorway in booze-fuelled collision
- 8 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s