Competition hots up but there’s still time for your child to be crowned 2011 Baby of the Year
AROUND 100 babies have already entered our 2011 Baby of the Year Competition but there’s still chance for your child to be crowned Fenland’s cutest tot.
Smiling toddlers flooded Babee Boutique during last week’s March shoot but a similar event will be held at Gibbs shop shop - the competition’s sponsor - in Wisbech next month.
The Wisbech-based shoot, in Church Terrace, will be held from March 1-5 and the competition remains free to enter.
Kate Gibbs, of Gibbs, said: “We are looking forward to inviting all the babies into our shop as we are used to having children in our store.”
There are once again three categories in this year’s competition. They are: 0-18 months, 18 months to three years and 3-5 years.
Photos will be available to buy from the Portrait Group. All the pictures taken will also appear in our paper and on this website before our readers choose their favourites.
Winners will receive a 20in by 16in canvas, courtesy of the Portrait Group.
- 1 Developer claims 109-home estate would be 'wholly appropriate'
- 2 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 3 Motorcyclist, 32, injured after A605 crash
- 4 How do Cambridgeshire Fens' Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown?
- 5 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer
- 6 Police shut off A605 after 'single vehicle' crash
- 7 Convenience store transformed thanks to £116k facelift
- 8 ‘We try to think outside the box’ - Alpacas pay a visit to care home
- 9 WATCH: Extinction Rebellion block Amazon warehouse
- 10 Driver escapes injury after car hits wall