Competition hots up but there’s still time for your child to be crowned 2011 Baby of the Year
AROUND 100 babies have already entered our 2011 Baby of the Year Competition but there’s still chance for your child to be crowned Fenland’s cutest tot.
Smiling toddlers flooded Babee Boutique during last week’s March shoot but a similar event will be held at Gibbs shop shop - the competition’s sponsor - in Wisbech next month.
The Wisbech-based shoot, in Church Terrace, will be held from March 1-5 and the competition remains free to enter.
Kate Gibbs, of Gibbs, said: “We are looking forward to inviting all the babies into our shop as we are used to having children in our store.”
There are once again three categories in this year’s competition. They are: 0-18 months, 18 months to three years and 3-5 years.
You may also want to watch:
Photos will be available to buy from the Portrait Group. All the pictures taken will also appear in our paper and on this website before our readers choose their favourites.
Winners will receive a 20in by 16in canvas, courtesy of the Portrait Group.
- 1 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 2 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 3 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 4 What are the outstanding and good schools in Cambridgeshire?
- 5 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 6 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 7 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 8 Alleged paedophile released on bail
- 9 Girl, 15, in late night stand-off with train on rural line
- 10 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'